Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bug Catchin'...

...That's what I seem to be doing a lot of these days. "Brother Bug" as Ava calls Liam, is on the move! He hasn't completely mastered crawling, since he likes to go backwards rather than forwards, but he is officially mobile. His favorite thing is to work his way under my bed when I'm not looking...something new to explore, I suppose. Too bad I can't teach him to dust while he's under there. He couldn't care less about sitting up most days. He can do it, but I think he has figured out that it gets him absolutely nowhere. Oh, and we are now the proud owners of two very sharp teeth! Real food, here we come :) Here are a few recent pics:





I think these were all taken maybe within a week or so, and it just amazes me still how different they can look on any given day!

No comments: